Pest Control Booking
Brent pest control services are now fully open
If you have a pest problem in your home or business property, we can now provide a full internal and external service. To protect you and our staff, we will adhere to strict health and safety measures when we enter your property and throughout the visit. Our officers will wear face masks, gloves, coveralls and shoe covers whilst inside your premises. They will also keep two metres away from everyone in the property while they carry out their work. At the end of their visit they will disinfect all the areas that they have come into contact with. You must ensure that all the doors in the property are open before our pest control officer enters it. During the visit, we ask that you and anyone else at the property stick to the social distancing guidelines and keep two metres away from our pest control officer while they carry out the necessary work. If you fail to observe the social distancing guidelines then our officer will have to leave your property and will not complete the work.
If you are shielding or self-isolating because you or a member of your household has Covid-19 symptoms, you can still order one of our special pest control packs. We will deliver the pack to your property and provide instructions on how to use. These packs are for the treatment of mice, rats and ants only but will help you control the pest until a time when our team are able to re-enter your property.
For more information on how we can help you with internal infestations, please check the specific property type below.
Please note: Council tenants must contact Brent Housing Management on 020 8937 2400 if they have an infestation of mice, rats or cockroaches.
|Garden ants (black ants)|
|Bedbugs (1 to 4 bedrooms)|
|Bedbugs (5 to 8 bedrooms)|
|Combined Bedbugs and Cockroaches|
|Combined Mice and Cockroaches|
|Combined Rats and Cockroaches|
|Moths 1-4 rooms|
|Combined Mice/Rats and Bed Bugs|
|Pest Control Residential Survey|
|Bed Bugs ( self contained Studio Flat)|
|Moths 4-8 rooms|
|Disinfection for Rodents Droppings Urine Carcasses|
One of our officers will visit your property between 8:00am and 12:00pm for morning bookings, or between 12:00pm and 5:00pm for afternoon bookings.
If you do not complete the booking before the timer ends, your provisional booking will be cancelled.
Please read the following terms and conditions that apply to you treatments including cancelling, missing or rearranging your appointments:
Reports are sent electronically by email to the person making the booking and occupiers where this information is given. This will include details of both parties.
- If you miss your appointment or it cannot take place because, for example, an adult is not at home at the arranged time, the required preparation has not taken place or the occupant declines to allow the treatment to take place, the appointment will not be rearranged and no refund will be made.
- If you want to cancel your appointment, your treatment fee will be refunded, provided at least two working day's notice is given. If you cancel within two working days of your appointment a refund will be given minus £35 administrative costs.
- If you want to cancel your appointment the same day as your visit, no refund will be made.
- If you wish to cancel an appointment where the treatment has already started, no refund will be made (regardless of the notice given).
- If an active infestation cannot be found a part refund will be made minus £35.00. If treatment and/or baiting has commenced no refund will be given.
- We will provide you with an additional two visits within 4 to 6 weeks of your final visit if you are still experiencing a pest problem. However if you fail to undertake works (proofing / hygiene) or adhere to pest control technician recommendations we may stop treatment and no refund will be given and no futher visits will be undertaken.
- If there are two no access visits, due to you, or your tenant not being at home or not allowing us access we will not undertake any further visits and you will have to pay the full amount again
- If the council is unable to fulfil an appointment (for example due to inclement weather, staff sickness or travel problems) and suitable alternative cannot be offered within ten working days of the original appointment, the fee paid will be refunded in full.
Administrative charges (for cancelling or rearranging a booking)
|Cause of refund||Deduction from refund|
Appointment cancelled when more than two working days notice given
Appointment missed or cancelled when less than one working day notice given
No refund given
No treatment possible because no active infestation found/ Cancelled within two working days of initial appointment
Treatment has already started but customer does not want to continue with further visits
No refund given
Sorry, but you can't book %TYPEOFPEST% using this online form, because your selected address is a council-owned property.
Please call housing repairs on 0208 937 5167 to make your pest control booking.
Brent Council Pest Control teamRestart this form