Pest Control Booking
|Garden ants (black ants)|
|Bedbugs (1 to 4 bedrooms)|
|Bedbugs (5 to 8 bedrooms)|
|Combined Bedbugs and Cockroaches|
|Combined Mice and Cockroaches|
|Combined Rats and Cockroaches|
|Moths 1-4 rooms|
|Combined Mice/Rats and Bed Bugs|
|Pest Control Residential Survey|
|Moths 4-8 rooms|
|Rodent Out Of Borough|
One of our officers will visit your property between 8:00am and 12:00pm for morning bookings, or between 12:00pm and 5:00pm for afternoon bookings.
If you do not complete the booking before the timer ends, your provisional booking will be cancelled.
Terms & Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions that apply to you treatments including cancelling, missing or rearranging your appointments:
Reports are sent electronically by email to the person making the booking and occupiers where this information is given. This will include details of both parties.
- If you miss your appointment or it cannot take place because, for example, an adult is not at home at the arranged time, the required preparation has not taken place or the occupant declines to allow the treatment to take place, the appointmentwill be re-scheduled but you will loose the right to one free revisit. Any additional visits will incur a charge dependant on the original cost of the treatment.
- If you want to cancel your appointment, your treatment fee will be refunded minus an administrative charge of £50.00, provided at least one working day's notice is given.
- If you want to cancel your appointment the same day as your visit, no refund will be made.
- If you wish to cancel an appointment where the treatment has already started, no refund will be made (regardless of the notice given).
- If an active infestation cannot be found, your treatment fee will be refunded minus an administrative charge of £50.00. If treatment and/or baiting has commenced, no refund will be given.
- We will provide you with one additional visit between 2 and 6 weeks for rats, mice, cockroaches and bedbugs. We provide one additional visit between 3 and 7 days after treatment for wasps., this is counted from the last original booking date if you are still experiencing a pest problem. However, if you fail to undertake works (proofing / hygiene) or adhere to pest control technician's recommendations we reserve the right to charge for any additional works required by pest control.
- If we are unable to access the site, due to you or your tenant not being at home or not allowing us access, any future visits will be chargeable.
- If we are unable to fulfil an appointment (for example due to inclement weather, staff sickness or transport issues), a suitable alternative will be offered at your convenience, subject to availability. If no satistfactory appointment can be arranged, a partial refund for the cost of one visit will be issued.
Administrative charges (for cancelling or rearranging a booking)
|Cause of refund||Deduction from refund|
Appointment cancelled when at least one working day's notice is given
Appointment missed or cancelled when less than one working day notice given
No refund given
No treatment possible because no active infestation found/ Cancelled within two working days of initial appointment
Treatment has already started but customer does not want to continue with further visits
No refund given
This type of pest can't be booked
Sorry, but you can't book %TYPEOFPEST% using this online form, because your selected address is a council-owned property.
Please call housing repairs on 0208 937 5167 to make your pest control booking.
Brent Council Pest Control team